New Action Board - Latest Reprint

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
vre

New Action Board - Latest Reprint

Post by vre »

Hi!

I recently bought the physical game and it is the Feuerland Spiele edition. There are basically no rules changes, except for a pretty major one - the action board is double sided and for 1 & 2 player games there are a lot less action spaces to use, leading to a tighter game.

You can see an image here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/310369 ... -excluding

Are there any plans to implement this in the BGA version, perhaps as a variant option during the game set up?

Thanks!
Johnny_Vegas

Re: New Action Board - Latest Reprint

Post by Johnny_Vegas »

I came on here to talk about this same topic. The game is much more fun 2 player with less spaces like the reprint uses. My friend and I have simulated this by banning certain spaces on the 2 player board so that it matches with the revised version of the game. Of course sometimes one of us forgets and takes a "banned" space. It is of course impossible to play this way with other people on BGA without a lot of explaining and agreement.

Wish list:
Norwegian Expansion
Revised Boards
dlkgamer

Post by dlkgamer »

+1 to that wish list!
M3lchior3

Post by M3lchior3 »

New Board would be great
Stu_1977_SEmelb

Post by Stu_1977_SEmelb »

On the subject of rules errata, even since the expansion, wasn't the occupation card rule supposed to be changed to drawing two and choosing one instead of only drawing one? Didn't the Uwe say that this is how it should have been from the very start? This is a change that really should come to the standard BGA implementation. In the very least as an option.

Return to “A Feast for Odin”