Terraforming Mars is in alpha

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Douchel

Re: Terraforming Mars is in alpha

Post by Douchel »

Hey hey, if there still is room for testers I'd love to join! TM is one of my favourite games!
gabroth

Post by gabroth »

CappaCappa wrote: 03 February 2024, 19:21 have a feeling this will be in Alpha for awhile...
Does it have a lot of bugs or what?
thulcandrian22

Post by thulcandrian22 »

My guess is that with ~150 cards in the base game alone—all of which interact with each other/the board, there’s just a lot of programming and testing to do. I’ve played lots of TM both IRL and on the official app, and even *their app* doesn’t always get everything right.

I know that many, many of us would be ecstatic to see TM on BGA, but let’s remember that people are donating their time to program these games (and doing a darn good job of it too!).
voflasnik

Post by voflasnik »

Is there any way I can join testing Terraforming Mars? Thanks :)
lammetje

Post by lammetje »

thulcandrian22 wrote: 06 February 2024, 19:41 My guess is that with ~150 cards in the base game alone—all of which interact with each other/the board, there’s just a lot of programming and testing to do. I’ve played lots of TM both IRL and on the official app, and even *their app* doesn’t always get everything right.

I know that many, many of us would be ecstatic to see TM on BGA, but let’s remember that people are donating their time to program these games (and doing a darn good job of it too!).
A lot of cards, but their effects and interactions are well defined.
I've now played about 10-15 games of TM on here and so far no actual bugs. Interface works pretty good as well :-)
Lotu

Post by Lotu »

I've now played about 10-15 games of TM on here and so far no actual bugs. Interface works pretty good as well
So, any indication when it will move to beta?
SiRan90

Post by SiRan90 »

Lotu wrote: 07 February 2024, 17:46
I've now played about 10-15 games of TM on here and so far no actual bugs. Interface works pretty good as well
So, any indication when it will move to beta?
There are still quite a few open big reports, so probably not until they are dealt with
Dr Strangegame

Post by Dr Strangegame »

Please add me to the alpha, as I can provide feedback on gameplay and look for bugs
Folzebuth

Post by Folzebuth »

Does anyone know when the game will be in beta and playable by everyone ? Thanks
Nakatomy

Post by Nakatomy »

If you are still looking for testers, I would be very happy to join.
(Nickname: Nakatomy)

I have played the base game many times but I don't have mich experience with the expansions.

Return to “"Alpha" games”