Stork's Nest

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Dankwine

Stork's Nest

Post by Dankwine »

Does anyone know how stork's nest interacts with cards like adoptive parents and/or swimming class?

Stork's Nest:
In the returning home phase of each round, if you have more rooms than people, you can pay 1 food to take a "Family Growth" action.

Adoptive Parents:
For 1 food, you can take an action with offspring in the same round you get it. If you do, the offspring does not count as "newborn".

Swimming Class:
In the returning home phase of each round, if you return a person from the "Fishing" accumulation space, you get 2 bonus points for each newborn that you return home.

1. Can you use adoptive parents to take an action with the person that you stork'd the same round?
2. Does swimming class trigger on the newborn from stork's nest, since the growth happens during the returning home phase? I am aware that adoptive parents would disqualify swimming class (compendium).
lFlowerl

Re: Stork's Nest

Post by lFlowerl »

I don't think adoptive parent would work on Stork's because people can not place worker in returning home phase, and the reason that swimming class not working with adoptive parent is because they are not considered as newborn when adopted.
As for swimming class + Stork's interaction, I would guess it wouldn't work as the newborn did not "return" to their house but rather grown in their house. But I am not 100% sure about this one and if it works the other way I wouldn't be surprised either.
Dankwine

Re: Stork's Nest

Post by Dankwine »

I tested this out in solo mode.

stork's nest does not combo with adoptive parents, but it does combo with swimming class.

Return to “Agricola”