Give up on Yahtzee

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Strode

Re: Give up on Yahtzee

Post by Strode »

Zozoken wrote: 10 February 2024, 16:17
CaractacusPots wrote: 09 February 2024, 20:17 Hi

1 - Where can someone find the open source code please?

2 - How can anyone know whether it is that specific code that the site is using?
You know, there's just one thing I can't figure out about players that think dice rolls are cheated on BGA. Why do they insist on playing games that involve dice or other random factors? There are many luckless games on this site. Why do they play games they think are rigged?
Because they like to complain about things and they like to feel aggrieved. They get a rise out of the feeling that they are being treated unjustly.
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

CaractacusPots wrote: 09 February 2024, 20:23
frogstar_A wrote: 03 February 2024, 00:12 Please explain how you think BGA is profiting from the alleged over rolling of yahtzees and backgammon doubles? It would make no business sense.
Business sense?

Ok let's start from first principles.

What, in your opinion is the basis for the business of BGA?

What do you think the business model is ?
If you are trying to tell me in some roundabout way that, for example, premium players get better rolls please just come back when you have some actual data that proves it.

So far all you've said is that three yahztees in one game is unlikely. Which of course it is which is why it doesn't happen often either in real life or on BGA.
AmericanJo

Post by AmericanJo »

Hi!

This is a robbery in Arena Mode. Someone give up and you don’t earn victory points for the league.

I’m not sure if you earn maximum ELO points that you’d have if he doesn’t give up.

I think that it should be the same rule than tournaments. You shouldn’t be able to concede in Arena if the winner can’t earn points.

Return to “Yahtzee”