( has a multiple account

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
TipoStazione

( has a multiple account

Post by TipoStazione »

I would like to know what the administrators are waiting for. * with his multi account * are ruining the Bang arena ranking. It is clear that this is a multi-account (check the games). A week has passed since my report, but nothing has happened yet. please report this player, because sooner or later, you will find both of them as opponents. The most absurd match ruined was this

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
bananasplay

Re: Mefistus has a multiple account

Post by bananasplay »

TipoStazione wrote: 20 December 2023, 17:08 *
I replayed the game and it does look sketchy... on one turn, * actually discarded a Beer at end of turn instead of playing it to regain a life point.

On a later turn, the player either failed to play a Bang! in response to Indians, or failed to play a Miss in response to a Gatling (I can't remember which—I wasn't taking notes).

Later on, with only three players remaining, * consistently only seemed to attack one player, and it wasn't the player who'd ever attacked or interfered (such as with a Cat Balou) with him.

*Moderation Edit: please do not use the Forums to call out specific tables or players by name, this is what the Moderation Reports are for. The Forums should remain a general discussion.
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Bang”