Is there a way to see how many times you rolled each die face after a game?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Durkenburg

Is there a way to see how many times you rolled each die face after a game?

Post by Durkenburg »

I'm looking for somewhere to show me how often I rolled a die face and ideally compare to what my opponent rolled.

This game has a huge luck portion but sometimes I feel like I play a game and I don't even have a shot to win it as I rolled constantly gold for the first few rounds while my opponent got the resources to actually buy cards and accelerate their game faster.

It would be nice to look at some data to support this. It can be so frustrating when rolls are continually crappy. Just ruins the game
Durkenburg

Re: Is there a way to see how many times you rolled each die face after a game?

Post by Durkenburg »

Actually though. How many times I roll a single gold on a die that only has one single gold left is incredible.

Or the lack of rolling 2 fire. I'd love to see the stats on this. It's incredibly frustrating
RobertBr

Post by RobertBr »

Durkenburg wrote: 24 December 2023, 22:43 This game has a huge luck portion but sometimes I feel like I play a game and I don't even have a shot to win it as I rolled constantly gold for the first few rounds while my opponent got the resources to actually buy cards and accelerate their game faster.

It would be nice to look at some data to support this. It can be so frustrating when rolls are continually crappy. Just ruins the game
You won't find any data to support this because its a conspiracy theory based on an ignorance of probability that occurs on games with dice rolls throughout BGA. Many developers have actively stopped including dice distributions (its the dev that decides whether or not to include that) because it just encourages the minority of players to make unwarranted accusations at them.
Durkenburg

Post by Durkenburg »

It's not an ignorance of probabilities, this game has so much luck involved, it would be nice to see how much of a shot you actually have to win based on your rolls.
Like if I don't roll a red die face for the first four rounds, and continually roll 1 gold and 2 vp to start the game, is there even a statistical change to win the game anymore. probably not, but without knowing what I rolled and what my opponent rolled (without having to manually track it) it's not possible to figure out.

Return to “Dice Forge”