Tooltips On/Off

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
greyfortlight

Tooltips On/Off

Post by greyfortlight »

Looks like there's a new feature where you can turn tooltips on/off - but I feel like it makes the game completely unplayable. It seems you have to now click on tooltips on if you want to see the backside of the tile or see a close up of a card, and then click it again to actually play. Used to be able to just hover to see the tooltips/enlarged cards.

What do other people think?
hersh

Re: Tooltips On/Off

Post by hersh »

It's should only appear on mobile screens/touchscreens. I find tooltips don't work very well on mobile thus the toggle. Were they working on for you on mobile?
greyfortlight

Post by greyfortlight »

I'm on a laptop though, not a phone or touchscreen. I wonder if this should actually be a bug report instead, then?
hersh

Post by hersh »

a bug report would be good. thanks.
greyfortlight

Post by greyfortlight »

And now its not doing it and it's back to normal with tooltips/laptop. So weird. If it happens again I will submit a bug report.
giac0m0

Post by giac0m0 »

I'd posted a bug report as I couldn't figure out why the long press on mobile no longer gave me the oop-up. When the bug was closed, it mentioned the tooltip button.

It's okay, but I find I spend a lot of time clicking it and then planning and then clicking again to check out other tiles. Too much to memorise from a single tooltip session.

I preferred the old system. Was this a highly requested feature?

Return to “Obsession”