Want to try black powder

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Earthboundia

Want to try black powder

Post by Earthboundia »

I've played a respectable number of Hanabi games now using flamboyants and the 6th colour. I'm interested in trying out black powder however I have two problems. One is that most games I've seen combine it with avalanche of colours which I have no interest in trying, also due to the risk of ELO loss the moment I've foolishly mentioned that I am new to black powder usually results in quits very quickly. I do know a few Hanabi players however they are much lower, ranking wise.

If anyone is ok with playing a game of it with me then I would appreciate it. I can host it and I'm happy to put it on turn based and/or training mode to preserve ELO. I might not even like it but I won't know unless I try.
Malo77

Re: Want to try black powder

Post by Malo77 »

Hello, you should create a training mode game and explain that .. i would be happy to join and help you try it in real time.

Common extra convention for black powder to know is :
- clue 1 black only on chop (like a 5 colored save)
- always assume your 1 on chop is black without any other information received / seen

Return to “Hanabi”