TURING MACHINE : An amazing game to start the New Year!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

TURING MACHINE : An amazing game to start the New Year!

Post by DrClick »

"Codes are a puzzle. A game, just like any other game."
- Alan Turing in The Imitation Game.

Turing Machine is a fascinating and competitive deduction game. It offers a unique experience of questioning a proto-computer that works without electricity or any sort of technology, paving the way for a new generation of deduction games.

The Goal? Find the secret code before the other players, by cleverly questioning the machine. With Turing Machine, you’ll use an analog computer with unique components made of never-before-seen perforated cards (which makes no sense here for the online adaptation, but a lot to the physical game).
The game offers more than seven million problems from simple to mind-staggeringly complex combinations, making the gameplay practically endless!
Are you ready for an intense cerebral gaming experience?

Click the link below to play it from the dedicated game page:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=turingmachine

We would love to thanks Fabien Gridel and Yoann Levet, the game designers, as well as the team from Le Scorpion Masqué for their authorization to bring the game to our platform.
And all the love you can send for this adaptation should be shared with adrienle38 who developed it for Board Game Arena!

That's it for today.
First game of the year, and not a small one!
There's a lot of games ready to be released this year. Some old gems, some novelties and some titles we hope will get your love.

We would love to sincerely thanks all the developers, publishers and partners for making BGA this cool network we love working on.
And of course, nothing would be possible without you, boardgamers and people from all over the world enjoying games together and sharing good times. You all rule.

BGA is now entering a new maturing stage, concentrated mostly on stabilizing the platform and optimizing the whole experience.
2024 is gonna be, we're pretty sure, another exciting year for all.
And we can't wait to show you what's coming next.

Thanks a lot again for your support, and the huge work achieved by the community.
You really, really all rule.

We're sending you all love, and please, please... Take care, and...
PLAY FAIR!

The BGA Team.
Ledock

Re: TURING MACHINE : An amazing game to start the New Year!

Post by Ledock »

Happy new year to the whole BGA team! Have a great year and growing success with the platform. And thanks to all of you for the hard work you put in the page!
athenakat

Post by athenakat »

I'm really excited for technical improvements. Is there a public roadmap?
shellinnz

Post by shellinnz »

Thank you all :-) And happy new year to everyone, apart from people who play weird with the Catan Robber :lol:
Kman1988

Post by Kman1988 »

Thanks for all your hard work!!!
Wyrmbreath

Post by Wyrmbreath »

At first i thought i was just stupid but after a few 4- turn wins i think my brain wants to come out... :?:
ThIS GaMe Is AMazINg!!! I want to try the live version plz!
Gooldylocks

Post by Gooldylocks »

Has anyone struggled to test your code against the criteria cards? We’re mobile users and we seem to be unable to interact with the game appropriately
Geri0n

Post by Geri0n »

Unfortunately Turning Machine has turned out to be an impossible to play game. Games cant start, or Verifiers are missing, and other issues.
Probably should be looked at further by the BGA team.

Unexpected error: Propagating error from gameserver 7 (method: createGame): Fatal error during turingmachine setup: BGA main website do not respond (reference: GS7 02/01 06:00:28)
(reference: ST 02/01 06:00:29)
jtburrup

Post by jtburrup »

I have been part of the ride since 2013. I think there were less than 50 games back then! What a journey it has been. Truly amazing. Good work BGA team. What a great community we have here.
clarkkent1337

Post by clarkkent1337 »

the game seems to be broken, I cannot start a solo game (on PC and smartphone)

Return to “Official announcements [en]”