To the Person who RTed me:

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
jorgeanchovy

Re: To the Person who RTed me:

Post by jorgeanchovy »

As of today the "1750 rated season winner" is blatantly admitting to rule violations by changing their name to that of a multiple-times warned and deleted account. This also happened two seasons ago and they will switch the name back in a few hours most likely.

What a life, sitting in front of a couple of laptops and a phone, all set with different VPNs, playing a game with yourself. Quite sad. I mean, everybody has their idea of what is important to achieve in life, and in what field they wish to excel, and how they choose to get there. I don't expect to understand everyone's choices for what makes them happy and strong. Still, I feel sorry for that person.
Derry85

Post by Derry85 »

jorgeanchovy wrote: 09 January 2024, 16:40 As of today the "1750 rated season winner" is blatantly admitting to rule violations by changing their name to that of a multiple-times warned and deleted account. This also happened two seasons ago and they will switch the name back in a few hours most likely.

What a life, sitting in front of a couple of laptops and a phone, all set with different VPNs, playing a game with yourself. Quite sad. I mean, everybody has their idea of what is important to achieve in life, and in what field they wish to excel, and how they choose to get there. I don't expect to understand everyone's choices for what makes them happy and strong. Still, I feel sorry for that person.
And I thought there was a “zero-tolerance policy” for insults to other players? Moderators do you want to act on your own rules?

And agreed Jorge, I too feel sorry for that person and their wish to ruin that little bit of fun people in this community wish to have. It also speaks volumes that the person who is being talked about here refuses to explain themselves after throwing insults.
Magneto_007

Post by Magneto_007 »

It's very funny to read that they constantly screw up.
So tell me, did you break the rules yourself?
s-pulse Of course I did!
A few months ago you were already punished for several accounts that you used and played yourself.
Or Jedi_Sidious playing with himself, ehonin, is that also fair?
S-pulse

Post by S-pulse »

Magneto_007 wrote: 09 January 2024, 19:59 It's very funny to read that they constantly screw up.
So tell me, did you break the rules yourself?
s-pulse Of course I did!
A few months ago you were already punished for several accounts that you used and played yourself.
Or Jedi_Sidious playing with himself, ehonin, is that also fair?
We already know that you can become a champion in Beginner mode, so now let's aim to become a champion in normal mode like the rest of us.
Buxpb

Post by Buxpb »

Пацан молодец!
Вас раздражает то, что он сделал это лучше чем вы.
Вы все жульничаете, а он вас обошёл, это обычная зависть.
Играйте в удовольствие или не играйте вообще.
Я лично играю в удовольствие и мне все равно какой у кого и где рейтинг.
Praid_Top_Guigu noob

Post by Praid_Top_Guigu noob »

Как я уже писал выше. Derry85 ты слабый игрок, ты мне много раз отдал победу своими не верными шагами.
А теперь ещё и плачешь, без тебя игры будут только лучше, честнее и разумнее.
eowynmn

Post by eowynmn »

I like turtles.

Return to “For Sale”