Has anyone played 4 player deep space?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Cavetoad

Has anyone played 4 player deep space?

Post by Cavetoad »

What's the difference? Is it just 4 player on a larger map?

There's already the variable option, or team play... so I'm curious! I don't see that 'option' listed in the scenario book. :)
Cavetoad

Re: Has anyone played 4 player deep space?

Post by Cavetoad »

So a friend started up a solo game to check it out, looks like it uses about half the traditional home markers per person and the rest are deep space, so more danger and work to get to opponents....

In case anyone else is curious!
tarkalak

Post by tarkalak »

Cavetoad wrote: 08 January 2024, 02:47 What's the difference? Is it just 4 player on a larger map?

There's already the variable option, or team play... so I'm curious! I don't see that 'option' listed in the scenario book. :)
It is in the Master Scenario book, not in the base game. I don't remember what expansion added this map.

You have no Black hole, no Asteroids or Nebulae in your system. Only 5 planets, the Barren planet and the rest is 5 CP minerals. It is cool, because you actually need Terraforming in this one. I wish we had a 2 player variant as well.
Cavetoad

Post by Cavetoad »

Wow, well thank you, that's even more detail than I had hoped for... I'm definitely going to have to get my Group and try this out!

Return to “Space Empires: 4X”