Boycott of Arena

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Derry85

Boycott of Arena

Post by Derry85 »

Hey everyone,

As the arena season ends in a couple of hours or so, we as a community are once again dealing with the consequences of having a cheater at the top of our leaderboard and who will reside there for 3 months to come.

We all know who the rightful winner is, and how this victory was taken away from him from the crook who will not rest from plaguing the game with his cheating antics.

I therefore propose the following drastic but only viable solution.

We allow the cheater to play themselves and only themselves until they get banned. Until that day comes when all of the accounts are banned, we will stay away from arena. Let’s be honest, it simply is not fun fighting for glory if you know it will be taken swiftly away from you by a cheating crook (who has done so for years now). This is a problem that needs to be solved and addressed promptly by the moderators of BGA. Until that day comes, we will boycott playing in any arena games for For Sale.

Who is with me?

Btw congrats to the 2nd place rightful winner of arena (not using usernames in case this post gets taken down), you are the true champion in the For Sale community, well done!
ChiefPointThief

Re: Boycott of Arena

Post by ChiefPointThief »

I've been with you for over a year now :lol:
ammegapro

Post by ammegapro »

A much simpler solution would be to give the cheater and his accounts red thumbs.
Aspektro

Post by Aspektro »

Derry85 почему ты поощряешь читеров или ты на столько не понимаешь систему?
Jedi_Sidious играл сам с собой как минимум с этим аккаунтом echonin
Derry85 много игроков и так не играют с тобой и ammegapro прав - красный палец отличное решение!
Derry85

Post by Derry85 »

ammegapro wrote: 09 January 2024, 23:49 A much simpler solution would be to give the cheater and his accounts red thumbs.
I am pretty sure red thumbs don't work for arena anymore, nor does it solve the issue of them playing with themselves to get no.1. It won't be a fair competition until they ALL get banned.

Return to “For Sale”