Expansion Implementation?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Iv0nTheTerrible

Expansion Implementation?

Post by Iv0nTheTerrible »

Is there any hope of getting Mystics and Monsters added? I think this would significantly increase the amount of interest in this game on BGG if these modules were added.
elbananos

Re: Expansion Implementation?

Post by elbananos »

I'm looking forward to it ;)
Susej

Post by Susej »

I think it's been stated somewhere that they are not allowed to implemented additional expansions to the BGA version. The Steam version has it all implemented, but there's rarely any players on it.
Iv0nTheTerrible

Post by Iv0nTheTerrible »

The Steam version sadly was plagued by bad development. There were alot of bugs, very unstable platform that would often crash mid game, very slow animations that made game take much longer than it should have been....

I purcahse the steam version at release and the expansions and would gladly play, but the poor development and implementation of the steam version meant that a strong community could never form.

If the existence of a terrible Steam version is preventing a good implementation on a good platform (BGA) that would actually be used, then this is very sad for a great game.

I would guess that there is very little, if any, revenue being generated to CMON from the Steam version right now.
blarknob

Post by blarknob »

The steam version is a giant pile of crap

Return to “Blood Rage”