BGA has ruined this game

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Spudster

BGA has ruined this game

Post by Spudster »

Their dice algorithm has only gotten worse.
Ceaseless

Re: BGA has ruined this game

Post by Ceaseless »

Darn it, the unstoppable flying toilets remain undefeated on BGA again. They never lose any games, so they must be rigging the dice in their favor! I just know it! :lol:
Strode

Post by Strode »

If i'm reading your game history correctly, you just quit whenever you get a bad dice roll. You're goign to have good luck and bad luck. If you quit every time the dice roll against you, then things will never even out.
jerjerjaii

Post by jerjerjaii »

Yes of course because you haven't paid them
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

jerjerjaii wrote: 13 January 2024, 14:08 Yes of course because you haven't paid them
Clearly you pay them to get worse luck. :ugeek: This way you have a better game since you must use a greater amount of skill to win.
eowynmn

Post by eowynmn »

Are you able to explain with rationale, evidence, actual examples or coding errors why you think the system is broken?
frogstar_A

Post by frogstar_A »

Strode wrote: 12 January 2024, 21:08 If i'm reading your game history correctly, you just quit whenever you get a bad dice roll. You're goign to have good luck and bad luck. If you quit every time the dice roll against you, then things will never even out.
Yep, he rage quit 7 gold league games in a row, announced he was quitting BGA....

...and then kept playing and is now in the diamond league. :D

He's not alone though. So many humans struggle with randomness. We are hard wired to look for patterns and can't accept that rolling six sixes in a row just happens sometimes etc etc

Return to “Can't Stop”