This game got 4 out of 5 luck rating

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
jerjerjaii

This game got 4 out of 5 luck rating

Post by jerjerjaii »

That's exactly where the point goes to the paid players :lol:
Jellby

Re: This game got 4 out of 5 luck rating

Post by Jellby »

Did you know you can be premium without paying? ;)
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

jerjerjaii wrote: 13 January 2024, 14:11 That's exactly where the point goes to the paid players :lol:
Darn it, paying money to lose anyways. Very OP. :ugeek: Looks like the guys playing for free got the last laugh on that one. 8-)
jerjerjaii

Post by jerjerjaii »

Ceaseless wrote: 13 January 2024, 19:31
jerjerjaii wrote: 13 January 2024, 14:11 That's exactly where the point goes to the paid players :lol:
Darn it, paying money to lose anyways. Very OP. :ugeek: Looks like the guys playing for free got the last laugh on that one. 8-)
You aren't even qualifed to say anything abt this game. NOYB at all.
If it is alright to have rigged dice for paid players, just say it loud developers.
Strode

Post by Strode »

The game doesn't have rigged dice for paid players. That's all a product of your biased perception. Google "confirmation bias."
Ceaseless

Post by Ceaseless »

jerjerjaii wrote: 14 January 2024, 12:52
Ceaseless wrote: 13 January 2024, 19:31
You aren't even qualifed to say anything abt this game. NOYB at all.
If it is alright to have rigged dice for paid players, just say it loud developers.
No need to gatekeep a troll thread. :lol: I came to complain about how BGA rigs the game so that flying toilets never seem to lose on here. :geek: My complaint is much more accurate, as it has been confirmed that flying toilets never roll badly on this site. Clearly OP. :P
Charlieboy80

Post by Charlieboy80 »

I'm a paid premium member - mostly so I can play against my partner at the same IP address; sometimes we have friends over and play too.

Trust me, these dice do not favour me. They are, however, actually random. Funny that.
jerjerjaii

Post by jerjerjaii »

Seems like no one can argue with that :lol:

Return to “Can't Stop”