Suggestions for the user interface

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
IFLY

Suggestions for the user interface

Post by IFLY »

Can hand cards be displayed using a floating window?
A lot of information is on the map
It has always been quite troublesome to compare the market and hands.
ogValdus

Re: Suggestions for the user interface

Post by ogValdus »

I second this, having the cards docked similar to Ark Nova would be very helpful.

I would also like to request some mobile compatibility - I can only play Pax Pamir if I turn my phone sideways and even then some parts are cut off. Makes it difficult to play.
Thalack

Post by Thalack »

Please upvote / add suggestions like this to the bug tracking system. I created a suggestion for the hand when the game got deployed to alpha. So far it only got 3 upvotes in 6 months.. That said I have implemented it for Pax Renaissance that way and might add some of those improvements to Pax Pamir at some point.

There is also an item for the mobile issue. Please add to that. So far it only seems to affect players using a Pixel phone in combination with Firefox.
LimitedPower

Post by LimitedPower »

ogValdus wrote: 02 February 2024, 22:23 I second this, having the cards docked similar to Ark Nova would be very helpful.

I would also like to request some mobile compatibility - I can only play Pax Pamir if I turn my phone sideways and even then some parts are cut off. Makes it difficult to play.
What phone/OS/browser are you using? I play more than half the time on mobile and haven't had any issues
ogValdus

Post by ogValdus »

Firefox on Android (Note20 Ultra), both directly in the browser, in the "system browser" which I think is still handled by Firefox as default browser, and in whatever browser is loaded with the "installed" BGA app (note to anyone using it, if you use the BGA app to have something separate from your browser, you get a better interface by going to BGA in Firefox and using the "Install" option in the context menu (it shows up in place of "Add to Home Screen" in certain places, and opens up as a separate app rather than in Firefox)).

I was mistaken about the bits being cut off - perhaps I was zoomed in a bit and didn't realize it. However, I must still turn my phone sideways.
BelZebutH66

Post by BelZebutH66 »

Unable to view game history on android mobile phone. I can't see what the players have played.

Return to “Pax Pamir: Second Edition”