"Faster" "Zzz"

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
avibobby

"Faster" "Zzz"

Post by avibobby »

The Hearts play timers seem to really disgruntle a lot of players. I know I have both been guilty of taking time on a hand and also being slightly annoyed when another player does the same.

But semi-frequently players will drop "Play faster" and similar comments in the chat and it feels annoyingly passive aggressive. Whether they like it or not, rules aren't being broken when a player takes time to play or pass cards.

Is there the possibility to add a much more condensed time option to the table options?

I think if people get annoyed when cards aren't played almost instantly every hand, it would benefit all of us to allow for the option and space to play in a restrictive timer table so they don't need to be passive aggressive at everybody.

I don't see this nearly the same or often at all in any other game that I play on BGA.
Tjiftjaffer

Re: "Faster" "Zzz"

Post by Tjiftjaffer »

In my view some players are playing as if there lives depend on it.
In the end this is and stays just a game, you don't gain anything in life by winning or losing.
So some people just have to respect the known time slot, whether it's annoying to them or not.
Main key word is RESPECT your fellow players.

Return to “Hearts”