Need some help with same IP

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Bodzik4

Need some help with same IP

Post by Bodzik4 »

Me and my friends used to play togheter being in one room, but now we have an error saying, that playing from the same IP is only for Premium Players. Only 1 of us have Premium account. Do we have any limit or smt ?
Meeplelowda

Re: Need some help with same IP

Post by Meeplelowda »

Bodzik4 wrote: 24 January 2024, 05:18 Me and my friends used to play togheter being in one room, but now we have an error saying, that playing from the same IP is only for Premium Players. Only 1 of us have Premium account. Do we have any limit or smt ?
Only one of you needs to have a Premium account. Is the Premium account opening the table?
Bodzik4

Post by Bodzik4 »

Yes, he is. And also the version with playing on the same device is not working. There is an alert saying that we need premium account, but we do have it. When we first try it works but now it didint
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Bodzik4 wrote: 26 January 2024, 02:57There is an alert saying that we need premium account, but we do have it.
Does that person's account say "Premium Member" when they go to their profile or "Premium subscriber" when they click on their avatar in the upper right? Did maybe their subscription lapse because the payment method expired? Just making 100% sure because I've never had this issue playing at the same location as someone else, or having people in a different location from me playing on the same IP.

If so, then there is a Contact us / Support link at the bottom of the page.
Bodzik4

Post by Bodzik4 »

We have only premium for Splendor because we' ve got code from game
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Bodzik4 wrote: 06 February 2024, 00:50 We have only premium for Splendor because we' ve got code from game
I see. I am not familiar with how the promo codes work. It's possible that the advantages of a paid Premium account, including playing from the same IP, do not apply to a single-game Premium status received from a promo code. Again, I would contact support and ask them that specific question.

Return to “Splendor”