Board sizes

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
giac0m0

Board sizes

Post by giac0m0 »

Hello, love the game and the BGA implementation!

Just wondering if we could have the option to scale the boards to all be the same width. I like how they are presented, in scale with each other from the physical game, but it could be better.

The round track and the home board/tile columns could all be scaled to be the same width as the market board. It would make mobile and desktop play so much nicer when someone makes their zoom bigger or smaller to fill the width of the screen or just make bigger. Less empty space when zooming.

What do you think?

I don't have Upstairs Downstairs experience so I don't know how my suggestion fits with the other expansions and how they will render. Thats why I'm suggesting it to be a toogle setting, so it's availble on a user by user basis.
TheReeve

Re: Board sizes

Post by TheReeve »

giac0m0 wrote: 29 January 2024, 10:43 Hello, love the game and the BGA implementation!

Just wondering if we could have the option to scale the boards to all be the same width. I like how they are presented, in scale with each other from the physical game, but it could be better.

The round track and the home board/tile columns could all be scaled to be the same width as the market board. It would make mobile and desktop play so much nicer when someone makes their zoom bigger or smaller to fill the width of the screen or just make bigger. Less empty space when zooming.

What do you think?

I don't have Upstairs Downstairs experience so I don't know how my suggestion fits with the other expansions and how they will render. Thats why I'm suggesting it to be a toogle setting, so it's availble on a user by user basis.
Not a bad idea, but I think that is some not insignificant programming. I would file it as a bug and see if others support the idea.

Dan

Return to “Obsession”