Helmet of Invisibility?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
biwebof

Helmet of Invisibility?

Post by biwebof »

I notice in almost all my games this stack is untouched, rarely bought early if someone rolls a lot of blue, and rarely bought on the last turn if there is absolutely nothing else to spend blue on.

It would be appreciated if all heroic feats were viable options. (Perfect balance is impossible, but surely we can do better than a feat this rarely bought.)

Also the Celestial Ship. The Wood Nymph is a much better replacement.
Urst

Re: Helmet of Invisibility?

Post by Urst »

I dont share this experience. Havent played a lot yet, but the helmet of invisibility was bought. I guess it depends on how risk-averse you are and how much you like gambling.
TheGriggy

Post by TheGriggy »

I have 6000+ games of Dice Forge. It's just a bad feat, and even if it was only 4 moons would still cost too much.

Think about it this way: if you are forging the proper way (or balancing moons, suns, and VP) , you don't need a x3 side. If you aren't forging, then getting a x3 won't do much reliably. Compare it to the 2 moons which is rolling a single die. For half the price, you are about as likely to get the same returns, why not take that?

From base game, I would say it's by far the worst feat.
Fusselkopp

Post by Fusselkopp »

I have found it useful in 2- player games where few sun sides were available and the opponent hogged most of them. There it gave me a fighting chance.

Return to “Dice Forge”