Make a tutorial for terra Mystica please

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
hobbykid21

Make a tutorial for terra Mystica please

Post by hobbykid21 »

Can someone please make a tutorial for terra mystica?
AilSka

Re: Make a tutorial for terra Mystica please

Post by AilSka »

I think, you'll have to make this yourself :')
PillarAngel

Post by PillarAngel »

It is currently not possible to publish tutorials for Terra Mystica, as the publish button is absent when you try to make one.
GEO500

Post by GEO500 »

Ryan from Nights Around a Table made the all-time best how to play video of any board game on this platform. Consider investing only half an hour of watch time and actually understand the game faster (compared to how long a tutorial would take you to complete).
Nafghar

Post by Nafghar »

GEO500 wrote: 03 March 2024, 12:52 Ryan from Nights Around a Table made the all-time best how to play video of any board game on this platform. Consider investing only half an hour of watch time and actually understand the game faster (compared to how long a tutorial would take you to complete).
I disagree. Interactive learning is much better than watching a video about or reading the rules, especially when there are as many as for Terra Mystica. I would be willing to create a tutorial, but BGA states that it is not possible for legal reasons.
hobbykid21

Post by hobbykid21 »

AilSka wrote: 21 February 2024, 01:07 I think, you'll have to make this yourself :')
Got it

Return to “Terra Mystica”