Print Versions of 2023 latest cards and more cards

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Thre3Wishes

Print Versions of 2023 latest cards and more cards

Post by Thre3Wishes »

Hey guys,

Is there a print(ed) version (or purchasable ) of the 2023 card pool and all the cards lately added to the draft pool? I'd love to use them for my weekly agricola board game evening.

I didn't find a thread so hopefully I am not posting this repetitively. Thanks for your help! Very much appreciated!
flying_halflings

Re: Print Versions of 2023 latest cards and more cards

Post by flying_halflings »

I made post about that here: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34104

The difference being that now the E deck cards are labelled in BGA with "E"
flying_halflings wrote: 03 January 2024, 07:58 It's a little complicated. To get all of the 180 cards in any of the A, B, C or D decks requires buying multiple products and there are multiple ways of going about this.

Firstly there is the 5-6 player expansion that contains the 12 occupation cards for each of the A, B, C and D decks intended for play with 5+ players. None of this expansion is implemented on BGA.

That leaves 168 cards for each deck: All 168 cards of the revised E deck (nothing to do with the original E deck) are available in the Ephipparius deck. I don't think there is any plan to publish 12 occupations for 5+ players for the E deck.

Cards like Waterlily Pond that aren’t labeled with any letter on BGA are from the E deck. You can see pictures of the E deck here and they are also listed in the unofficial compendium.

From what I understand the card groupings on BGA are roughly:
  • Base: A and B cards from the base game
  • C&D cards: C and D cards from the Corbarius and Dulcinaria decks and/or the WizKids miniature expansions?
  • New set of cards: ???
  • Even more cards: E deck cards plus other leftover cards from at least A and B decks
Hopefully in the future these sets can be reorganized into A, B, C, D and E.

Return to “Agricola”