Bird card info blocks play on ipad/buttons don't select

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
doodlefloop

Bird card info blocks play on ipad/buttons don't select

Post by doodlefloop »

Hi there

I have an issue on ipad where I am trying to select a card or habitat and the info page for the thing so often comes up instead of selecting the thing. It is so annoying and I have no need for the info on each card since I've been playing for ages. I couldn't find a setting to turn off these info cards coming up - does anyone have any thoughts? Long press vs short seems to make no difference; it feels random whether it will do it. However when it does it, it often does it many times in a row.

A related issue I have on ipad is the buttons do not register selection. It happens alllll the time and is very annoying, especially in real time games. The button will flicker and register some kind of interaction, but it'll either give me the info card for the button, or it'll do nothing. Again, long and short and hard and soft pressing seems to make no difference.

Any thoughts on this I'd be so grateful! I love to play but this really makes it annoying. If you think these are bugs let me know and I'll report them as such.

Thanks - doodlefloop.
Dr Hexagon

Re: Bird card info blocks play on ipad/buttons don't select

Post by Dr Hexagon »

Same problem. A workaround is that if you zoom in on the button for a moment it makes it clickable.
jdcham

Re: Bird card info blocks play on ipad/buttons don't select

Post by jdcham »

Make sure you haven't accidentally clicked the "help mode" button. That has tripped me up a few times.

Return to “Wingspan”