Last 3 tiles

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Gladki_Alex

Last 3 tiles

Post by Gladki_Alex »

three tiles to the end, the opponent places his tile, then I have to place my last one and it is the final tile.
he places his penultimate one, I have to place the last one, but I come across a tile that doesn’t fit anywhere (cccc)
and the opponent makes two last moves in a row, but I don’t make a move, is this correct?
euklid314

Re: Last 3 tiles

Post by euklid314 »

No this is an old and well known bug.

In BGA every player gets a new tile as soon as they finish their move. This is an incorrect implementation in any case that a player gets an extra move and there are not enough tiles left (extra moves occur, e.g., in your case with a not-placeable tile, or if the builder is triggered).

Since the bug has not been repaired in years it is just bad luck when it hits you...
CraftyRaf

Re: Last 3 tiles

Post by CraftyRaf »

Known bug, reported to BGA staff in a 1.5 hour long meeting in January 2024, together with a list of 20+ other features/bugs to improve the implementation of the game, collected from the best players in the world. The bug you mention is one of the big issues for competitive Carcassonne. At the moment the World Team Carcassonne Online Championships are being played. Imagine losing the title because of a bug like this... The meeting itself was very constructive, but we are still waiting for the first bug to get fixed.

Return to “Carcassonne”