Arena 200elo

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
The Joker-

Arena 200elo

Post by The Joker- »

Would it be possible to ask for a minimum of 200 ELO to play in the Arena?
silvertop

Re: Arena 200elo

Post by silvertop »

Can i say - ELO is just a "snapshot in time". One of the best players that i play with/against has 90% win rate and usually has an ELO in the 300's yet currently sitting with an ELO in the low 100's. A couple of weeks back my ELO was high 200's, currently 159. I actually won Arena a few seasons back..and yet current ELO is, as said, 159.
seattlecyclone

Post by seattlecyclone »

Yeah ELO changes too much. You can tell from the badges on my profile that my ELO has been over 300 and in the top 20 on the site in the past. I've finished in the top 10 on the arena in three of the past five seasons. Now I'm down to 198 ELO, and it was actually lower for most of the past couple of weeks. I've had some bad games, gotten paired up with the worst player at the table more than my fair share of games recently. It happens. If getting paired with a non-expert player ruins the fun for you, consider finding another site to play cards.
kansasteacher

Post by kansasteacher »

This would exclude you currently. Do you still feel this way?
The Joker-

Post by The Joker- »

I dont mind being excluded for a while.
The Joker-

Post by The Joker- »

I agree Elo doesnt mean much sometimes, goes up and down but if theres a better way to separate the wheat from the chaff well someone should suggest BGA to find it for next arena seasons because Im tired to play with rookies who dont know their ass from their elbow!

Return to “Spades”