GOSU X: Eight Immortals fight to win the Great Battle in a two-player combo card game

Board Game Arena Official announcements
LeifGo

GOSU X: Eight Immortals fight to win the Great Battle in a two-player combo card game

Post by LeifGo »

The Jalaanx universe is dominated by 8 Immortals, demigods engaged in conflicts since the dawn of time. Alliances are made and broken every time a new war comes. The Red Moon approaches, forge a new alliance and be prepared for an epic battle. Even if a military victory is always honorable, especially for the great Goan-Sul, a hidden 9th demigod offers new ways to win the battle...

Gosu X is a combo card game in which players build up their army using the cards from their deck made of 3 clans. Those clans are drafted at the start of the game, and the 2 unchosen clans change the game rules! A game is played in a maximum of 3 rounds.

Each round you will:
  • Add cards to your Army (Troops, Heroes, and Immortals) and trigger their effects.
  • Engage in a Great Battle. The player with the strongest Army wins a Supremacy Token.
  • Honor the Song for the Dead. Each player sacrifices half his army.

You can play it right now from your browser by clicking the link below:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=gosux

We would like to thank Galeelox for its huge contribution to have this game on our platform, as well as the publisher Sorry We Are French.
That's it for today!
See you next week, take care and play fair.

twistoffate1

Re: GOSU X: Eight Immortals fight to win the Great Battle in a two-player combo card game

Post by twistoffate1 »

Stupid sexy reflective sheen of Flanders
ignatisu

Re: GOSU X: Eight Immortals fight to win the Great Battle in a two-player combo card game

Post by ignatisu »

I love this publisher's name
asd123321

Post by asd123321 »

No chance for this with cards to small to read.
thedarktower52

Post by thedarktower52 »

twistoffate1 wrote: 11 March 2024, 14:17 Stupid sexy reflective sheen of Flanders
Took me much longer than I'm happy to admit… ;)
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

asd123321 wrote: 11 March 2024, 16:12 No chance for this with cards to small to read.
can you hover over the card to get the tooltip to read it better?
KaasChuig

Post by KaasChuig »

thedarktower52 wrote: 11 March 2024, 16:43
twistoffate1 wrote: 11 March 2024, 14:17 Stupid sexy reflective sheen of Flanders
Took me much longer than I'm happy to admit… ;)
Still haven't found it...

Never mind, found him.
C0ll0rless

Post by C0ll0rless »

Can you give a hint. I'm stuck.

Never mind, I found him as well.
Last edited by C0ll0rless on 12 March 2024, 02:57, edited 1 time in total.
RonaldMelodie

Post by RonaldMelodie »

Could someone enable that this news item can be translated? Thanks!
Phelan

Post by Phelan »

C0ll0rless wrote: 12 March 2024, 01:28 Can you give a hint. I'm stuck.

Never mind, I found him as well.
I'm still stuck, even with the reflective sheen hint. Any more hints you could give without revealing?

Return to “Official announcements [en]”