age of innovation - alpha tester

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Osiou

Re: age of innovation - alpha tester

Post by Osiou »

Would also like to help with testing Age of Innovation. Been playing a lot of Terra Mystica (both IRL and on BGA) and Age of Innovation itself.
HellslayeR

Post by HellslayeR »

I would like to join as Age of Innovation alpha tester. I have played 923 online and around 200 offline Terra Mystica games. Also around 50 offline Age of Innovation.
ferion

Post by ferion »

Would love to join. Own the game and love it.
RollingMaru

Post by RollingMaru »

I'd love to join the alpha testing for Age of Innovation. It's in my top 5 games of all time and I have been playing it a lot, would love to try it on TTS
spadesmaster

Post by spadesmaster »

Would like to get my partner @Hopefeather added to the innovationalpha Innovation is our favorite game and we just started playing Ultimate. I am already a reviewer so I can get in, but I can't invite her to play unless she joins the group and the qualifications for a reviewer are quite high. I'm told it is possible for her to get invited so we can both playtest this together?
kitsonyii

Post by kitsonyii »

I would like to apply being alpha tester for age of innovation as well, I have played over a hundred of offline age of innovation with different play groups from 3-5players. Thank you.
Ryan_Zy

Post by Ryan_Zy »

I also want to qualify for the test. Thank you
happyboykt

Post by happyboykt »

I would like to join as Age of Innovation alpha tester. I have played 750 online and around 200 offline Terra Mystica games. Also around 50 offline Age of Innovation and Gaia project before.
leaveawhisper

Post by leaveawhisper »

If you are still looking for testers, I´d be happy to join as well. I own the physical version of AoI and have been playing regularly with my local group.
Lokigo21

Post by Lokigo21 »

Can you please also add me? Thank you very much!

Return to “"Alpha" games”