Tapas in Alpha!

Future games in need of testing and feedback
Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on: https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Tbaggi

Tapas in Alpha!

Post by Tbaggi »

Hi reviewers,

I'm Thomas from Funforge.
Thanks to pdavis, a talented bga developer, one of our new games Tapas is available in alpha and needs your help to pass beta.

Tapas is an abstract board game on the theme of gluttony (like its big brother Donuts) in which players use their Tapas tokens to push their opponent's tokens off the board while trying not to knock their own off.

Tapas is design by Ludovic Lepine, graphic designed by Philippe Nouhra and published by Funforge.
It will be distributed in June 2024 in France by Asmodée, in the US by Flat River & probably elsewhere depending on local distributors.
A game is around 10-15 minutes and you have few variations to play with also.

Thanks for your help in this journey!

Please enjoy and have fun!

pdw3

Re: Tapas in Alpha!

Post by pdw3 »

I love this game, it has simple mechanics so one can learn it quickly... but there is room for lots of strategy.

We're at 4 of 10 approvals so far. Thanks to everyone who has played already.
Are there any Alpha Reviewers interested in trying a game?

Thanks!
pdw3

Post by pdw3 »

Bumping for visibility. I'm around all weekend if anybody wants to try a game. Feel free to invite me to a table or join one I've created.
T72on1

Post by T72on1 »

I have played 2 games so far. So one more and I can approve for bèta. Which I will do, as the game seems ok to me.
Tbaggi

Post by Tbaggi »

T72on1 wrote: 14 April 2024, 20:17 I have played 2 games so far. So one more and I can approve for bèta. Which I will do, as the game seems ok to me.
Thanks a lot for your help!

Return to “"Alpha" games”