Can I clean up my games history?

Discussions about BGA (all languages)
Forum rules
Warning: challenging a moderation in Forum = 10 days ban
More info & details about how to challenge a moderation: viewtopic.php?p=119756
Thielavision

Can I clean up my games history?

Post by Thielavision »

I’ve been obsessively trying to beat my high score of 35 in the solo game of Ark Nova. To that end I’ve logged hundreds of plays, but perhaps 90% of them I “conceded” at set-up. (I know that there’s very little chance of a top solo score when there’s no card synergy in the initial array.)

Is there any way to clear these unranked solo games from my games history? I know that I can filter them out of my own search results, but I’d prefer that they not be visible to other users. Not because I’m embarrassed, rather that they’re irrelevant to other players and present a skewed version of my BGA activity.
Jellby

Re: Can I clean up my games history?

Post by Jellby »

If you could selectively remove games from your history, it would lend itself to an even more skewed view of any player's activity. So I expect and hope there is no way to do it.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

Quit solo games instead. They don't go into your history.
Thielavision

Post by Thielavision »

Jellby wrote: 21 April 2024, 16:46 If you could selectively remove games from your history, it would lend itself to an even more skewed view of any player's activity. So I expect and hope there is no way to do it.
Again, only wanting to delete unranked solo games, since they don’t affect my stats against other players.
Thielavision

Post by Thielavision »

RicardoRix wrote: 21 April 2024, 17:37 Quit solo games instead. They don't go into your history.
Thanks for the tip! I was afraid my reputation would be impacted by quitting instead of conceding.

TBH, I find this whole reputation mechanic kinda pointless, as I have no interest in playing with people I don’t already know. (So, I suppose all those conceded solo games don’t matter. They just jangle my OCD.)
Jellby

Post by Jellby »

Thielavision wrote: 22 April 2024, 04:58 Again, only wanting to delete unranked solo games, since they don’t affect my stats against other players.
I don't say anything about your particular case, just that it makes sense that the option to remove games from history doesn't exist.
Thielavision wrote: 22 April 2024, 05:01 TBH, I find this whole reputation mechanic kinda pointless
The "reputation" is unaffected by whatever you do in solo games, or in unranked games. (Unless you start insulting other players, but that's a different thing.)

Return to “Discussions”