Can't open TM table

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Zer0017

Can't open TM table

Post by Zer0017 »

I can't open any existing or new TM game table. The loading screen is struck at "Opening the game box".
Is this error just for me or others are also facing the same?
GTSchemer

Re: Can't open TM table

Post by GTSchemer »

It works for me. For example, I can open your table here: https://boardgamearena.com/10/terraform ... =504281307

Have you tried a different web browser?

Worst case, can you temporarily try changing your primary language to English? Sometimes weird bugs happen and English fixes them.
Zer0017

Post by Zer0017 »

GTSchemer wrote: 24 April 2024, 17:30 It works for me. For example, I can open your table here: https://boardgamearena.com/10/terraform ... =504281307

Have you tried a different web browser?

Worst case, can you temporarily try changing your primary language to English? Sometimes weird bugs happen and English fixes them.
I have tried on pc and phone (different browser too) but same issue. My primary language is English only.
I can't open anyone's table, this issue is just for TM only, other games work fine.
gvalkering

Post by gvalkering »

Are you trying to start a table or join a opened table. Since you have a standard account you wouldnt be able to do the first.
Zer0017

Post by Zer0017 »

gvalkering wrote: 24 April 2024, 17:59 Are you trying to start a table or join a opened table. Since you have a standard account you wouldnt be able to do the first.
As I said, i can't open my existing table. In fact, i can't open any TM table
GTSchemer

Post by GTSchemer »

Zer0017 wrote: 25 April 2024, 04:31
gvalkering wrote: 24 April 2024, 17:59 Are you trying to start a table or join a opened table. Since you have a standard account you wouldnt be able to do the first.
As I said, i can't open my existing table. In fact, i can't open any TM table
If you are using a browser like Firefox, Chrome, or Edge, can you please try to open a table (like the link I gave above), then right click the frozen loading screen and click "Inspect"?

In the window that opens, click the tab that says Console. It should show some Javascript error message(s) which you will need to either paste here or provide in a bug report to the developers.

I assume you are not using any unofficial plugins? It is strange we can load your tables without issue. Maybe it is related to ingame user preferences, also.
rkedia2

Post by rkedia2 »

Same is happening to me and a few of my friends. Only on tmars
Joydeep

Post by Joydeep »

This seems to be an India/South Asia server specific issue.

Return to “Terraforming Mars”