Page 1 of 1
Needs Undo function
Posted: 29 July 2025, 00:52
by Sweetdaddypete
In some way during an HR action I misclicked and ended up not activating any of my just moved workers. I have the money to activate every worker I just moved so I think it's a pretty clear misclick...
Like many many games on BGA, some kind of undo function is necessary to avoid having misclicks ruin a game 75% or so into it....
Re: Needs Undo function
Posted: 19 August 2026, 15:27
by Rob the indolent
It still needs an undo function. Why am I offered the opportunity to restart my turn, or redo my action selection, when in reality it does not undo any completed step of a turn. Super frustrating when I've gained no new information.
Re: Needs Undo function
Posted: 19 August 2026, 18:33
by Phoxtrot
Hum ?
In this game, information is what the other players do or do not.
It's also tricky to undo once it's the next player's turn to act even if that player hasn't done anything yet because you could get a conflict (if you submit an undo to the server just has the opponent is submitting an action). I don't know of any game that allows undos when there is a risk of a technical conflict.
So if you think there is a situation where undoes doesn't work and should, you'll have to be a LOT more precise and understand the above.