Page 1 of 1
Please use the 'always agree' distress beacon option sparingly.
Posted: 30 April 2026, 21:23
by jeloco
I understand wanting to be helpful, but it causes more problems if everyone has this turned on and no one comes back to the table to see if they can help others out. I'm in a current game where 3/4 of the people have it set to automatically always agree on the distress beacon and there have been times I'm stuck needing help but I don't know which way to suggest we go to try to have one of the people next to me help me out.
Re: Please use the 'always agree' distress beacon option sparingly.
Posted: 28 September 2026, 04:36
by LiatKolink
In those cases, I would suggest writing in the chat to your teammates about that. However, the permanent solution would be, from BGA's side, to modify it so that you can suggest trading cards, and then people can vote where to give the cards. Another option would be for someone to have "NO", and then if someone wants to trade, then that triggers for that person to make a decision, without actually selecting direction.