Page 1 of 1
Arena - Why 1st Edition tiles?
Posted: 25 May 2026, 22:29
by Bobster147
Why does the Arena mode use the inferior 1st edition tiles? I can’t recognise them! What’s is the reason for this foolish decision?
Re: Arena - Why 1st Edition tiles?
Posted: 30 May 2026, 01:30
by not one
The yellow tile #6 in 2019 edition is do strong that if a player got it in stage A he wins. It's unbalanced in arena mode.
Re: Arena - Why 1st Edition tiles?
Posted: 30 May 2026, 14:05
by --Q--
Bobster147 wrote: ↑25 May 2026, 22:29
Why does the Arena mode use the inferior 1st edition tiles? I can’t recognise them! What’s is the reason for this foolish decision?
Just change the design in the options, it is not that hard.
Re: Arena - Why 1st Edition tiles?
Posted: 30 September 2026, 14:08
by Anonemuss
I agree the first edition art I just cannot look at. Even though they have very nice advantage of seeing which tiles were Black market. That's critical at super high level play
I would love an adaptation of the 2019 art that included an indication of black market tiles
To be clear, I always play the first edition rule set, entirely to avoid the op tech 6