Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to pass automatic?
Posted: 05 June 2026, 08:15
by Lucy_A
Often when it‘s my turn and I come back to the game, the only thing I can do is to pass.
Isn‘t there an option, that it will pass automatic if no allowed hand to play is possible? That would make the game much faster
Re: Is it possible to pass automatic?
Posted: 06 September 2026, 18:13
by interhawk
I see in my game logs that some people auto-pass but I can’t find a way to turn it on.
Re: Is it possible to pass automatic?
Posted: 07 September 2026, 03:15
by Bender3002
It's been a while, since I played Odin, but I think Auto pass will trigger automatically, if you don't have enough cards in hand to play anything. It won't trigger, if you have theoretically enough cards, but not matching ones. E.g. you have 5 cards in hand and need to beat 3of a kind, but you have a pair at best, and also not enough cards of the same color. Game won't pass for you, because it will reveal hidden information. So Ops comment is valid, but this should be proposed in the bug section, if there is not already a proposal for it.
Re: Is it possible to pass automatic?
Posted: 10 October 2026, 12:26
by beerdless
Yes, there is an option for automatic passing! It is just a bit hidden under a separate menu
Within a game, click the hamburger menu (3 lines), and you will see options under 'Preferences,' including discarding your last cards if applicable. Hope this helps!
Additionally, as Bender said, both auto pass and auto play do not reveal extra information you cannot get from the game log. For example, for auto pass, say you need to beat their hand with a pair, and you have 2 cards left consisting of 2 different colors with different numbers. If they were drawn from the other player, you will pass automatically. If 1 or none of those cards were drawn from the other player, you will not pass automatically. However, if you turn on auto play, you will always discard your last cards automatically if you can --- regardless of what is in the game log --- since the round is over at that point.
Hope this helps!