Page 1 of 1

I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 08 June 2026, 19:17
by guoyuanheng
During the tournament, my opponent ran out of time, yet I chose to wait for him and keep playing. I’d mapped out a solid strategy to finish my boxes, but the system kept rolling numbers I didn’t need. In the end, I lost two points and finished as the runner-up. I could’ve claimed the championship if I’d eliminated my opponent right then. I hold no hard feelings toward anyone, but I just don’t want to play this luck-based game anymore

Re: I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 09 June 2026, 06:23
by Slartibartfst
who knew that a game called super lucky mega box would have RNG?

Re: I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 09 June 2026, 08:23
by Jellby
You made a mistake (not taking a win when you could) and lost. How's that lucky or unlucky? :D

Re: I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 07 September 2026, 03:36
by TheaLuna
guoyuanheng wrote: ↑08 June 2026, 19:17 During the tournament, my opponent ran out of time, yet I chose to wait for him and keep playing. I’d mapped out a solid strategy to finish my boxes, but the system kept rolling numbers I didn’t need. In the end, I lost two points and finished as the runner-up. I could’ve claimed the championship if I’d eliminated my opponent right then. I hold no hard feelings toward anyone, but I just don’t want to play this luck-based game anymore
I have learned it is not in my best interest to be 'sporting' or ' a good sport' here.. Ive had so many things as you say happen not just in SLMB.. (which I love except it loves my opponents better - Like you.. it gives me numbers I dont need...always in the last round.. and can someone explain to me what the heck is the x20 or x4 at the end of the game for??? There is no mention in the tutorials of it... and I lose often bc of it even tho I have more boxes, bolts and moons??? ~ wassat about??? :)
I don't want to play it anymore either.. iand didnt for ages.. but started againn to find the same... pfft ... ts very frustrating and kills the fun of the game...Luck has nothing to do with biased algorythyms imo ;) lol

Re: I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 07 September 2026, 17:44
by Ceaseless
TheaLuna wrote: ↑07 September 2026, 03:36
guoyuanheng wrote: ↑08 June 2026, 19:17 During the tournament, my opponent ran out of time, yet I chose to wait for him and keep playing. I’d mapped out a solid strategy to finish my boxes, but the system kept rolling numbers I didn’t need. In the end, I lost two points and finished as the runner-up. I could’ve claimed the championship if I’d eliminated my opponent right then. I hold no hard feelings toward anyone, but I just don’t want to play this luck-based game anymore
I have learned it is not in my best interest to be 'sporting' or ' a good sport' here.. Ive had so many things as you say happen not just in SLMB.. (which I love except it loves my opponents better - Like you.. it gives me numbers I dont need...always in the last round.. and can someone explain to me what the heck is the x20 or x4 at the end of the game for??? There is no mention in the tutorials of it... and I lose often bc of it even tho I have more boxes, bolts and moons??? ~ wassat about??? :)
I don't want to play it anymore either.. iand didnt for ages.. but started againn to find the same... pfft ... ts very frustrating and kills the fun of the game...Luck has nothing to do with biased algorythyms imo ;) lol
Why is it so often when people complain about bad luck, we find out they were lying, didn't know the rules, and/or were just playing really badly? :lol: And of course, whenever they say something suspicious happens, they almost never seem to have any examples... :lol:

Re: I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 08 October 2026, 06:05
by TheaLuna
Lol.. why is it that sometimes the clock goes a little haywire? I mean, can opponents play the clock against you?

For example ; On my last move, night before last, I had 3 days left in a BG tourney game. The following morning I logged in to see I had 48 hours left. I made my move and returned 2 hours later to find I was -4. hours!!!

I returned less than an hour later when I received a participation trophy. :shock: I 'The turns of this player.... was out of time.. blah etc' I was out of the tourney.

Go back some hours - My opponent stubbornly and annoyingly kept offering a concede.. I did not accept it as I wanted the extra points. Most of his pieces were still in their home ..

He insisted, asking me 6 times. Finally I had to say something and they made their move. I said thanks. Then they did it again.
Next time I logged on, well you can read above..As you are the seemingly learned master here, any connection do you think?

Re: I don't want to play it anymore

Posted: 08 October 2026, 18:22
by Ceaseless
TheaLuna wrote: ↑08 October 2026, 06:05 Lol.. why is it that sometimes the clock goes a little haywire? I mean, can opponents play the clock against you?

For example ; On my last move, night before last, I had 3 days left in a BG tourney game. The following morning I logged in to see I had 48 hours left. I made my move and returned 2 hours later to find I was -4. hours!!!

I returned less than an hour later when I received a participation trophy. :shock: I 'The turns of this player.... was out of time.. blah etc' I was out of the tourney.

Go back some hours - My opponent stubbornly and annoyingly kept offering a concede.. I did not accept it as I wanted the extra points. Most of his pieces were still in their home ..

He insisted, asking me 6 times. Finally I had to say something and they made their move. I said thanks. Then they did it again.
Next time I logged on, well you can read above..As you are the seemingly learned master here, any connection do you think?
If you think something actually went wrong in a game, then make a thread and ask about it.