Page 1 of 2
Need Undo Button
Posted: 16 June 2026, 20:46
by Echecs
I think this game could benefit from an undo button. This would make it much easier for new players to this game understand the possible options. Once a choice is selected, I can't undo it here and sometimes misclicks happen too.
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 24 June 2026, 16:49
by El_Loco
100% this implementation needs an undo. I play 90% on me phone and many a time I select move or combat when I meant search. The display is small and it's ease to make a mistake. Also I may move to the wrong zone and why would I not be able to undo that.
I understand that with Spawn and Search a warning would need to come up to let the player know that this action cannot be undone; but this is normal with other games too.
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 29 June 2026, 19:23
by dionisus1122
#1 ask - so many lost games from misclicks or minor actions that didn't reveal information
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 05 July 2026, 15:19
by Raoulinho82
Yeah, I totally agree that an undo button would be wonderful.
I cannot recall the amount of times someone (including myself) have missclicked "move" when combat should've been selected.
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 02 August 2026, 14:31
by nhowe29
+1. Accidentally clicked Keep Hits today when I meant to click reroll. And it lost us the mission because I couldn't go back and had to assign hits to a friendly.
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 02 August 2026, 19:44
by Schwerpunkter
nhowe29 wrote: ↑02 August 2026, 14:31
+1. Accidentally clicked Keep Hits today when I meant to click reroll. And it lost us the mission because I couldn't go back and had to assign hits to a friendly.
There should be no "undo" for choosing a reroll or refusing a reroll. That is a decision point where there is no going back on the decision.
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 05 August 2026, 09:20
by elfosardo
+1 anything that does not reveal info or change a die roll should be undoable
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 18 August 2026, 20:04
by Gandy22
+1 to add an undo
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 20 August 2026, 13:58
by jbtov
+1
Re: Need Undo Button
Posted: 23 August 2026, 11:54
by Djdylan78
Considering now it's also a Premium game, undo button should be there. I lost matches that should have been result in a win because I clicked the wrong button [move vs shoot].