Page 1 of 1

Sawed-off reload

Posted: 17 July 2026, 23:22
by petrel17
The sawed-off has been fired and the bottom of the card says it has to be reloaded. I can't find a button to perform the reload. There were 2 sawed-off used in both hands by the survivor (if it makes any difference). I'd be grateful for you advice.

Re: Sawed-off reload

Posted: 18 July 2026, 22:03
by Max Power 357
I believe it is along the menu bar at the top of the screen. There will be a button for reloading similar to the inventory or activate the survivor button.

Re: Sawed-off reload

Posted: 19 July 2026, 13:49
by petrel17
Thank you for the repsonse! There is such a button. It is also automatically reloaded after the round is over. I guess, my problem was that the survivor was aiming at an enemy with 2hp (I forgot that sawed-off's strength is 1).

Re: Sawed-off reload

Posted: 03 August 2026, 07:11
by brevanmiles
The game rules say a reload can be done as an in turn action but I am not seeing any option for that when I have a character with a ranged weapon.
Its making the game much harder than it should be.

Re: Sawed-off reload

Posted: 03 August 2026, 07:48
by dizzymisslizzy17
Only some guns need to be reloaded - the sawed off shotgun and ma's shotgun and maybe one more? I don't remember

Anyway - when you have a weapon that needs to be reloaded, like it was stated above, in the bar of buttons with the "inventory", "make noise" and "do nothing" buttons, you'll have a button that says "reload". If you click that, your gun gets reloaded and you spend an action.

Re: Sawed-off reload

Posted: 03 August 2026, 22:11
by Schwerpunkter
And note that you don't need to reload it unless you want to shoot it again in same Actor activation. Regardless of how you used the weapon on your previous turn, it will automatically be reloaded for the start of your next Actor turn (so don't waste an Action reloading when you don't need to).