Page 1 of 1

High scores!!

Posted: 01 August 2026, 12:08
by Komandor Tarkin
Show me your best score :D Has anyone went over 120? What do you think is highest possible score?

Image

Image

Re: High scores!!

Posted: 01 August 2026, 21:58
by Julie0106

Re: High scores!!

Posted: 03 August 2026, 04:09
by gameswithben
My personal high is 121, but the highest score I've seen so far is 124 by JinaJina.

I can't figure out the sharing on my phone, but it was table #878390071

Re: High scores!!

Posted: 11 August 2026, 02:51
by TaylorBON
ImageI think 126 is my highest. I can't figure out how to add screenshots from my phone but it was #881688640

Re: High scores!!

Posted: 15 August 2026, 13:35
by gameswithben
gameswithben wrote: ↑03 August 2026, 04:09 My personal high is 121, but the highest score I've seen so far is 124 by JinaJina.

I can't figure out the sharing on my phone, but it was table #878390071
Update! Just got 126 😀

Re: High scores!!

Posted: 20 August 2026, 01:05
by jeffdorsey01
Just got a 119! My best game so far. Man this is a fun little tile-layer.

Re: High scores!!

Posted: 20 August 2026, 19:30
by vre
129
https://boardgamearena.com/table?table=844868145

Almost perfect game, except for the sheep majority which I lost by 1.