Page 1 of 1

Not a fan of the implementation

Posted: 03 August 2026, 12:34
by Boza
I played two turn based games so far and I have a couple of issues:

- The pace of the game is glacial. You can a turn where you activate a location, it is revealed you are not first and then it is the other players turn. I know this is not an issue with the implementation, but still.

- the restart turn button does not work as advertised. Your turn is restarted, but you cannot change your selection of which station to activate. How it should be:

- if you are activating a section with more than yourself in it, you should be warned that there is no going back after tokens are revealed - you cannot activate another location if you reveal the tokens.

- if it is only you present at any location, you should be able to completely redo your turn, including location selection

Re: Not a fan of the implementation

Posted: 11 September 2026, 14:14
by JustAnItch
You can make a suggestion to prove the game in its proper page https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=2522

Re: Not a fan of the implementation

Posted: 10 October 2026, 16:13
by drmacwang
As far as I remember you are able to restart the turn if you're the only worker at the location and you activate it.

I also noticed there are at least some warnings about not being able to restart... maybe it's just not in the scenario you mentioned. I agree it's nice to have them but I also think it's kind of your responsibility to keep track of this. When you play a game in person you don't have people constantly warning you every time you are about to obtain new info.

As for the turn based games, I agree that it's annoying to have to wait so frequently. But I don't think there's really a way around that unless you play real time games. You run into the same issue with multiple games like this on BGA though, so it's not really a unique issue with this game.