Page 1 of 1

Excellent new tutorial is now in Alpha!

Posted: 09 August 2026, 01:07
by Buddhanature
/tutorial?game=soixantedeuxsoleilsdete&tutorial=2195

I have been in conversation with the lovely person who wrote the new tutorial for this game. It was already really good, some changes and edits have been made and it is terrific now. Five stars!

I think it needs 80 good ratings or something from the developer to upgrade it, am I right?

If you want to help make it more widely available, go check it out!

Re: Excellent new tutorial is now in Alpha!

Posted: 16 August 2026, 12:13
by FroloX
I've just saw it has reached the required grades.
Congratulations YoukinaFirefly for your great work.
It is alive now ☺️

Re: Excellent new tutorial is now in Alpha!

Posted: 17 August 2026, 00:39
by koningco
How can we see a tutorial when it's still in Alpha? I am an Alpha Reviewer but I don't know how to find a tutorial in Alpha except when someone posts the URL.

Re: Excellent new tutorial is now in Alpha!

Posted: 18 August 2026, 08:00
by Jellby