Page 1 of 1

This game is not finished and needs to go back to Beta please

Posted: 12 August 2026, 15:22
by jeanjeani
Hello,
There are a myriad of issues with this game:
-rules don't align with th rule book or rule summary
-games stops after 2 or 3 rounds no one knows why and certainly not at 12 like indicated in the rule summary
-the scoring display is not understandable. why someone gets X points is not put forward well
-the game suddenly stops and has a pop up for scoring the millisecond someone put a zero down , you don't even have the time to see what actually happened
-why you can sometimes play loads of cards other times only 1 is a mystery
-auto skipping someones turn because they don't have cards to play warrants a message ig No cards playable - turn skipped -X cards drawn
etc...
This is only the iceberg.
The cards are really pretty and I'm sure there"s a decent game in there somewhere but not in this implementation.
Please move it back to Beta. It does not belong in production yet.
Thank you.

Re: This game is not finished and needs to go back to Beta please

Posted: 14 August 2026, 05:06
by RungeKuttaFehlberg
I'm also surprised it made it out of beta. I don't think it's quite as bad; end game trigger at 6 points instead of 12 should be easily fixed. Auto-skipping notification and showing round results take a bit more effort.

Re: This game is not finished and needs to go back to Beta please

Posted: 19 August 2026, 14:00
by Buddhanature
Agree with all of the above.
Why does the game offer me to play cards that do not align with the rules? Or the other way around.
Multiple times I selected "Play on an opponent's pile" and the game drew me a card and ended my turn instead.

Rules do not say anything about when or why to draw cards.

Re: This game is not finished and needs to go back to Beta please

Posted: 19 August 2026, 18:20
by Buddhanature
Another issue is when the game only offers me two options:
Finish play on opponent's pile (or something to that effect)
or
End Turn

Neither of these ever let me know that the game had highlighted a card that I could play on the opponent's pile. I finally caught on that I could click on the card, then on opponent's pile and that worked fine.

But other times, if I clicked on a card before choosing "Play on an opponent's pile" first, it would play the card on the center pile. At those times, I had no idea that I had to click on the blue button FIRST.

These two things make the game pretty incomprehensible.