Page 1 of 1

New Tournament!

Posted: 28 September 2026, 15:45
by Stealthy Dachshund
https://boardgamearena.com/tournament?id=606948

"Hello out there, we're on the air...."

Re: New Tournament!

Posted: 29 September 2026, 05:21
by Meeplelowda
Stealthy Dachshund wrote: ↑28 September 2026, 15:45 https://boardgamearena.com/tournament?id=606948

"Hello out there, we're on the air...."
In a single elimination tournament, it's not a good idea to have it set to < 1982-83 rules so that it can end in tie. Do you know who advances if the game ends in a tie? You don't replay the game.

Re: New Tournament!

Posted: 29 September 2026, 15:24
by Stealthy Dachshund
Oooh! I don't know...
Let me have a look and see.

Re: New Tournament!

Posted: 29 September 2026, 16:21
by Meeplelowda
Stealthy Dachshund wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 15:24 Oooh! I don't know...
Let me have a look and see.
Visit this subforum for advice about setting up tournaments: https://boardgamearena.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=8

Re: New Tournament!

Posted: 29 September 2026, 16:42
by Stealthy Dachshund
Thanks! I changed the game setting