Page 1 of 1
Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 01:42
by Groovenstein
When it doesn’t affect outcome, I like to lay eggs as though I have breeding manager.
Re: Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 07:42
by xNickyata
What does that mean?
Re: Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 07:59
by Folean

yep, I do the same thing, or trying to fill nests where is only one last space for egg left.
Re: Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 08:28
by FrankJones
xNickyata wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 07:42
What does that mean?
It means laying 4+ eggs on individual birds, rather than spreading them around.
(Breeding Manager bonus card scores 1 point for each bird with 4+ eggs.)
Re: Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 16:18
by Ceaseless
Having your eggs laid for a bonus you don't have yet is still a decent plan for if you get one on a blind bonus bird, and a decent habit regardless so even if it doesn't matter that game it still creates a habit for future games.
As for a silly thing I do with no practical benefit (probably a slight loss). I like to give my eggs to my more useful birds that game first.
Re: Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 19:58
by curlcat
Ceaseless wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 16:18
Having your eggs laid for a bonus you don't have yet is still a decent plan for if you get one on a blind bonus bird, and a decent habit regardless so even if it doesn't matter that game it still creates a habit for future games.
As for a silly thing I do with no practical benefit (probably a slight loss). I like to give my eggs to my more useful birds that game first.
hahaha ... like a reward, love it

Re: Silly little things you like to do
Posted: 29 September 2026, 20:06
by Groovenstein
Ceaseless wrote: ↑29 September 2026, 16:18
Having your eggs laid for a bonus you don't have yet is still a decent plan for if you get one on a blind bonus bird, and a decent habit regardless so even if it doesn't matter that game it still creates a habit for future games.
As for a silly thing I do with no practical benefit (probably a slight loss). I like to give my eggs to my more useful birds that game first.
Yeah I default to laying for oologist when bonus is still a possibility. Throw breeding manager a bone in garbage time.