Page 1 of 1

Refresh to pick cards in draft mode??

Posted: 30 September 2026, 11:44
by Erdbeerstaude
Hey,

did I do something wrong on the draft mode setting? I cant chose cards, to chose a card I have to refresh every time.

Re: Refresh to pick cards in draft mode??

Posted: 30 September 2026, 12:12
by Karpfn
Same here and got it confirmed by at least 3 other ppl by now. Id assume it is something server side because of that.
Hoping for a fix, is really painful from a user experience perspective :(

EDIT: If correct this should be categorised as a bug and thus should not be posted here as some BIG RED letters point out above hmmm

EDIT2: There are a lot of bug reports for this issue already opened. Probably all we can do right now.

Re: Refresh to pick cards in draft mode??

Posted: 30 September 2026, 12:53
by Erdbeerstaude
Has someone the link for this bug? So we can vote