Page 1 of 1

Possible Lost Fleet expansion economy track bug

Posted: 01 October 2026, 11:51
by montybojangles
I only play on BGA so don't have a set of the Lost Fleet expansion rules, but am I correct in thinking that Levels 3 and 4 of the economy track should be 1VP and power charging instead of resources (at least at some player counts)? I've looked at some Lost Fleet games at random and they have the Base set levels, e.g. https://boardgamearena.com/tableview?table=924443374. I don't want to do a bug report (yet) as I'm not 100% sure of the set-up rules.

Re: Possible Lost Fleet expansion economy track bug

Posted: 01 October 2026, 19:56
by Laofin
What do you mean with base set?

There is a new tile in the expansion covering the 4th and 3rd track of economy that either has the displayed 2 ore, 2 coins, 2 power / 1 ore, 2 coins, 3 power
OR
2o 1c 1 Point / 1o 3c 1 Point

Just looked at the physical copy.

You should find these values in every Expansion game.