Page 1 of 1

Bart Cassidy and El Gringo last live understanding

Posted: 03 October 2026, 15:46
by klyashko
Hi all.
I have a question about abilities of Bart Cassidy and El Gringo, when the loose a live they might draw a card, but it doesn't happen when they loose the last one, why? As I kwon they should, they can also play a beer if the card is the beer and it's allowed. Is it me getting their abilities wrong or it's a bug?

Re: Bart Cassidy and El Gringo last live understanding

Posted: 03 October 2026, 16:16
by Strode
You should post this in the game's dedicated forum.

Re: Bart Cassidy and El Gringo last live understanding

Posted: 03 October 2026, 19:04
by ChiefPointThief
klyashko wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 15:46 Hi all.
I have a question about abilities of Bart Cassidy and El Gringo, when the loose a live they might draw a card, but it doesn't happen when they loose the last one, why? As I kwon they should, they can also play a beer if the card is the beer and it's allowed. Is it me getting their abilities wrong or it's a bug?
Question 17 in the faq section. No. They do not get an extra card if they die. However if Bart Cassidy has a beer already in hand to stay alive he will then draw another card.

Re: Bart Cassidy and El Gringo last live understanding

Posted: 03 October 2026, 21:46
by Meeplelowda
klyashko wrote: ↑03 October 2026, 15:46 Hi all.
I have a question about abilities of Bart Cassidy and El Gringo, when the loose a live they might draw a card, but it doesn't happen when they loose the last one, why? As I kwon they should, they can also play a beer if the card is the beer and it's allowed. Is it me getting their abilities wrong or it's a bug?
In case you don't know, there is a sub-forum for every game you've ever played on BGA (unless the game has been removed) at the bottom of the page where you found this one.

Or you can go to the single-game lobby for that game and scroll down to where it says "Forums.

Here is the specific sub-forum for Bang.