Bot for qawale
Posted: 03 October 2026, 19:23
For those who want to play against a rought oponent I create a bot for qawale if anyone interrested I post it on github my pseudo is noe533 (noe533/qawale).
It is in rust so to play the strongest version you compile and run with :
cargo run --release -- --mode hb --time 2 --bot "full nnue=weights/nnue_h64_v3.bin" --no-analysis
If you have any question ask me and if you beat it or you have idea to improve it I be glad to hear it. (Under the hood it's a minimax search with alpha-beta pruning and an NNUE neural network to evaluate positions.)
It is in rust so to play the strongest version you compile and run with :
cargo run --release -- --mode hb --time 2 --bot "full nnue=weights/nnue_h64_v3.bin" --no-analysis
If you have any question ask me and if you beat it or you have idea to improve it I be glad to hear it. (Under the hood it's a minimax search with alpha-beta pruning and an NNUE neural network to evaluate positions.)