Page 1 of 1

TER Lajes Azores, speed dice for final round ?

Posted: 04 October 2026, 08:44
by gt4w4al
Hi there !

I think one rule is missing on this landing from Turbulences extension. We have no fuel, no engine, no right to play on engines. But what is our speed at the last round ? What is the target to stop the plane ?

Either we play the speed dice as usual, and brakes must be same or higher.

Either we consider we must activate the ice brakes to 5, the highest level is requested for this emergency landing. (too hard for yellow level ?)

Either we consider our speed is 0 (no dice authorized on speed), so we just need to activate the first braking level. Too easy ? I feel it doesn't match with the story. The plane deceleration is hard to do, so our speed is not 0...

Any official answer? I couldn't find it. Thanks for any information.

Re: TER Lajes Azores, speed dice for final round ?

Posted: 04 October 2026, 20:44
by primrose1234
Ice Brakes have to be done fully, no matter what.