Page 1 of 1

Change card in draft

Posted: 04 October 2026, 17:07
by kiminou78
Hello,

I picked the wrong card in the draft the other turn and I could not change it whereas the other player was still thinking. Is there a way to change the card ?

Thank you for your help

Re: Change card in draft

Posted: 04 October 2026, 17:14
by Lytical
refresh will bring out the undo button.

Re: Change card in draft

Posted: 04 October 2026, 17:33
by kiminou78
Oh thank you !
Just to be sure : do I have to fix the settings in order to get the undo button ?

Re: Change card in draft

Posted: 04 October 2026, 18:16
by Lytical
kiminou78 wrote: ↑04 October 2026, 17:33 Oh thank you !
Just to be sure : do I have to fix the settings in order to get the undo button ?
No it's a bug, you should make a bug report on this issue: https://boardgamearena.com/bugs

Please include the game id.