Page 1 of 1
Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)
Posted: 07 October 2026, 14:44
by The_General_
I really want to see the sniper and other characters missing from Nemesis: Retaliation world. It will give more variety - and loads of players want to play the sniper!

Re: Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)
Posted: 07 October 2026, 14:52
by undrgrndbg
Same. Even the classic crew contractors would be really great! But as mentioned by the devs, it depends on the popularity of NR here in BGA. So keep on playing, and/or recruiting people to play

Re: Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)
Posted: 07 October 2026, 15:30
by The_General_
I wonder how this game could be unpopular once you have played it. So good.
I also really like the original Nemesis (a different feel to the game where your weapons aren't that good against the intruders and it is much more about survival against the odds), and I haven't had chance to play Nemesis: LockDown. Would love to see them here also.
Re: Extra characters (e.g. Sniper)
Posted: 07 October 2026, 15:53
by undrgrndbg
Right now, it doesn't go down below 1300 in progress games. So really popular at the moment. Let's keep the momentum
